Breaking science news and multimedia, heavy on astronomy and physics (and heavy on citing). New vids, pics, articles, and the occasional research post for http://researchblogging.org/

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Printing A Salvador Dali Xmas Card

"There are some days when I think I'm going to die from an overdose of satisfaction." 
-Salvador Dali
Not a bad way to be 
...if you ask me!

This is my kinda Xmas card:
Noel, 1946, Salvador Dali 
(1076x1600 pixels, click to embiggen+print)
Image: Wikiart
Originally I discovered it on Openculture.com "Salvador DalĂ­’s Avant-Garde Christmas Cards"

[UPDATE: These are the printable version I made that I made for meself.  Click to enlarge, Print the first, re-insert the same paper, click to enlarge the 2nd pic and print on the other side.  Enjoy!]
Front:
Back:


The "shiny" factor*[1], notable in jewelry:
The only LOOSE connection of this to astronomy is 
LOOK! STARS THERE! SHINY! SEE? YAY!!! :)

*1:may require girlfriend/wife to understand :) Happy Holidays!  And no, a card is not enough for them.

-----Share this specific url.
Share Spread the Love
------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments?

Popular Posts This Month

Follow by Email