Breaking science news and multimedia, heavy on astronomy and physics (and heavy on citing) New vids, pics, articles, and the occasional research post for http://researchblogging.org/ Join me on http://www.facebook.com/Astronasty for all the juicy in-between-posts picture sharing :)

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

New From NASA - Pursuit Of Light

------
Pursuit of Light

Video Credits: NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center

This new vid out of NASA must have cost them a decent amount of change.  The video editing is superb. 

You never know when you click on a new NASA video whether it's going to be so damn good that it's ready for IMAX, or if it's just 2 people in a studio having a sober talk about minerals.  It's a bit of a signal to noise problem in my opinion, but a guy like me wants to check em all out anyway.  I post my favorites, so I guess I'm the human filter for that anyway!





-----Sharing via these buttons will share the current article page, unless your current url is the main page of Astronasty. Click the title of the article to go to an individual article page.
Share Spread the Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments?

Popular Posts This Month

Follow by Email