Breaking science news and multimedia, heavy on astronomy and physics (and heavy on citing) New vids, pics, articles, and the occasional research post for ResearchBlogging.org.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Huge List Of Debates And Lectures On Theology And Science

------
This floated my way somehow, supposedly originating from Reddit.  Almost all of these are religious debates/lectures, but a few are simply science.  This list will last me a hell of a long time.  My late nights are now pretty much now taken care of!  I can only imagine how many hours are in here.

Listed fifth from the bottom happens to be my favorite lecture of all time:
Lawrence Krauss - A Universe From Nothing. (on cosmology)

**DISCLAIMER**  I have NOT watched them all; so I cannot outright endorse them as a lot.  Furthermore, I have not tested each link.


However, what's important to note is that these people are well known to be highly educated, have phenomenal credentials, and are supremely eloquent.


Pick and choose AND ENJOY!




Christopher Hitchens:
Richard Dawkins:
Sam Harris:
Richard Carrier:
Michael Shermer:
Neil deGrasse Tyson:
Daniel Dennett:
PZ Myers:
Other debates and lectures:





Credit:  NO CLUE who compiled this list, I'm very sorry to say.  It was not me.


-----Sharing via these buttons will share the current article page, unless your current url is the main page of Astronasty. Click the title of the article to go to an individual article page.
Share Spread the Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments?

Popular Posts This Month

Follow by Email