Breaking science news and multimedia, heavy on astronomy and physics (and heavy on citing). New vids, pics, articles, and the occasional research post for http://researchblogging.org/

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Celebrating my 100th Post!

Woohoo!  You heard right, it's my 100th post since I started up this blog in mid September, 2010.  For me, it's incredible; as of right now there have been 4,812 views in total.  Things started out with 3 or 4 hits a day at the beginning.  Although still modest in the larger scheme, I'm thrilled that my passion and efforts have translated into something I can be very proud of!

Thank you, all of you, for your support and readership!

"Be humble, for you are made of earth,
Be noble, for you are made of stars."    
--Serbian Proverb


------ Sharing via these buttons will share the current article page, unless your current url is the main page of Astronasty. Click the title of the article to go to an individual article page.
Share Spread the Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments?

Popular Posts This Month

Follow by Email